eHealth Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ehealth in Greece

5 posters

Go down

Ehealth in Greece Empty Ehealth in Greece

Post by Minister of Health Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:57 pm

Needs to further implement more standards
Minister of Health
Minister of Health
Admin

https://ehealth.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Ehealth in Greece Empty Re: Ehealth in Greece

Post by lena123 Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:18 pm

makria apo giatrous, dikigorous k papades .. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

lena123

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister of Health Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:50 pm

lena123 wrote:makria apo giatrous, dikigorous k papades .. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I can assure you, all our services comply with the Internation Law.
Quality and satisfaction is our first priority!!

Thank you,

Minister of Health
Minister of Health
Minister of Health
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj Abo Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:38 pm

Hello,
my name is Jose Maria De La Vega Beratore Aboagye. I'm an illegal immigrant from Canada. I'm 9th in the most wanted list of INTERPOL and i hide in caves of mount Kaimaktsalan. Every two weeks i come to Thessaloniki to buy weapons from a greek friend of mine's, Kostaras, who by the way is 12th in the most wanted list of INTERPOL. Although all the information mentioned above are irrelevant to the question i would like to set to you, i would like to know if i can apply for a health card, because the last two days i'm suffering from lumbago and it hurts so bad.

P.S.1: Please answer as soon as possible to my request, because any day now i could get arrested from the greek police.

P.S.2: Your site is great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot!!!!!! farao afro affraid Embarassed Suspect What a Face pirat Shocked elephant

Dj Abo

Back to top Go down

Post by Minister of Health Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Dj Abo wrote:Hello,
my name is Jose Maria De La Vega Beratore Aboagye. I'm an illegal immigrant from Canada. I'm 9th in the most wanted list of INTERPOL and i hide in caves of mount Kaimaktsalan. Every two weeks i come to Thessaloniki to buy weapons from a greek friend of mine's, Kostaras, who by the way is 12th in the most wanted list of INTERPOL. Although all the information mentioned above are irrelevant to the question i would like to set to you, i would like to know if i can apply for a health card, because the last two days i'm suffering from lumbago and it hurts so bad.

P.S.1: Please answer as soon as possible to my request, because any day now i could get arrested from the greek police.

P.S.2: Your site is great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot!!!!!! farao afro affraid Embarassed Suspect What a Face pirat Shocked elephant

Hello Jose Maria De La Vega Beratore Aboagye,

Applying for a health card is easy. All you need to do is follow those simple steps;

1. Make sure your transport pass and id are validated and up-to-date
2. Collect all necessary paperwork that proves you are alive and that you reside in Greece
3. Head to the police department and receive a "clean-slate" paper that you will then have to validate through a lawyer
4. Call the Secretary of Health and arrange a meeting where you will have to provide them the paperwork above
5. A doctor will then examine you, and once proven you are in top-notch health condition, you may be considered as an e-health applicant.
6. In between 2-4 months you will receive the reply to your request.
7. If the application is accepted, once you pay the local Health Department the amount of 100.000 euros, you shall receive your health card and receive the full benefits from it.

YOUR HEALTH IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE !!!

Always at your service,

Minister of Health
Ehealth in Greece Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsn8UobmNfAOdlsZ29IxYtv8hDflHgOOgq96EXv2n7QcOKfDaF
Minister of Health
Minister of Health
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leandros Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:06 pm

This is a very good service. This Service is so good that i ve lost my mind

leandros

Back to top Go down

Post by leandros Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

leandros

Back to top Go down

Post by leandros Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Η υγεία πάνω απ όλα παιδιά

leandros

Back to top Go down

Post by iris1990 Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Grazie per tutti i servizi bounce Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers flower

iris1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum